– the northern circuit (serengeti, lake manyara, tanager and ngorongoro crater) which are usually combined with a stay in arusha or moshi.
They do not offer regular departures like most tour operators in Tanzania, instead they customise each itinerary to suit the individual’s or group’s wishes.
We do offer occasional prefixed departure dates guided by one of us personally to cater for specific languages and interest.
Your timings are only limited by flight schedules – and your imagination!
Whether it is a week long safari in luxury camps or the most budget experience you are looking for, we will chose the right organization for you!
To help us finding the best solution for you please, if possible, supply us with the following information:
- Preferred duration of safari
- Special occasion (honeymoon, birthday, etc)
- Idea of budget per person (or total for the group, if applicable)
- Preferences regarding park(s)/reserve(s) to visit
- Particular interests (balloon safari, walking safari, river safari, birdwatching, etc)
- Accommodation standard (camping, luxury/tented camp, lodge, luxury lodge, luxury hotel)
- If it is OK for you to travel prolongued distances by road on 4*4 or you would prefer to fly longer distances